Friday, April 25, 2008

EXHAUSTED

3 days !! 3 days in a week i went swimming and proceed to badminton games in the evening.. crazy buzzy! 1st day of swimming was with sze hau, queen and joel. Luckily all of us know how to swim.

i broke my long long thumb nail when i was swimming
(results frm grabbing others legs)
soooo painful

In the afternoon played badminton with kelly as she's going for a try out to be chosen for Ausmat contestant for badminton. On Tuesday afternoon i went swimming again with my babe! He's a terrible swimmer as I'm the one teaching him how to swim properly !!
CONGRATULATIONS TO KELLY LEONG! she has been chosen for the match!! feels proud for u my pet sis!!

and yesterday i went swimming again wit my babe, he improved lots after my teaching! hahahaha.. result of swimming, today I'm having a BAD FLU. I used up a mountain of TISSUES!
having a really bad infection!

take a look at this.. dun shout!!



Does this looks like a bloody green ghost??
took this shot when i was watching TV from my mom's room
(EMO GHOST XD)

No comments: