Sunday, April 20, 2008

An unforgettable SUNDAY

wheeee~ another wonderful Sunday and i went out with my babe even before my family members woke up. We planed to go for boat rolling in Putrajaya but sadly there was nobody doing such activity yet. (we are so call EXTRA early birds?) With disappointment, we return to his house in Dengkil ( near Putrajaya).

During the late noon, i reached my babe's sister's house after having KFC for lunch. Tell u what?? we together with one of my babe's CUTE nieces went to the Morik BEACH again( remember the beach that i had soo much memories with hermit crabs on my birthday??)

YES!! My darling BEACH again!! Don't know why i love beaches to death!!! i was sooo excited every time i heard going for a sun play on the beach although my skin is tan enough =.=
With the sea breeze sensation, saltish odour, kite and blue sky over heading me, i feels like everything in this world will never gone wrong! even the worst of the worst will turns right for me!!

LUCKY statement - i brought extra shirt and pants
UNLUCKY statement - i didn't bring extra inner wear =.=""

i happened refusing to dip myself into the sea water. After being 'consoled' by my babe and his niece, i dip my whole body + head into the sea. And wow~ i got to thanks them and i never regret wetting my whole body! It was fantastic!! We enjoyed playing, screaming and throwing MUD BALL( a new game) towards each other! Actually Mud ball was made from the wet sand underneath the sea water^^

After that i remembered my friends - hermit crabs. i realised that i found NONE of them beside the beach today. Maybe they're scared of me - this crazy hermit crabs killer (but actually i was having fun and wanted to keep them as souvenirs. How can I know they were DEAD after 1 day :'( )

HILARIOUS STUFF - Mr Ching Kee
My babe was holding on or maybe hanging his Hush Puppies' T-shirt on his shoulders. When we're having fun he suddenly looked at me with a SHOCKED face. And yea know what happened????
HE LOST HIS T-SHIRT!!!!!
we tried to find his expensive branded Hush Puppies' T-shirt all over the seaside and beach! nothing seems to appear!! (how stupid are we when it is almost impossible to find a 100% COTTON shirt in the huge sea =.= )
The puppy just float away and never comes back... leaving his owner alone, sad ending =P

On the way to Pantai Morik


















CoOL and CuTe gal ( she loves to put on my sunglasses )


The only beach picture i took
**Was too busy enjoying**
anyway nobody will ever bring their
camera/phone into the sea right?? XD

After that my babe's sister and her daughters stopped at Jenjarum for dinner when we're on our way to Bukit Tinggi, Klang. We ate 'pan mee' or so call as 'mihun kui' . now i realised that the mee type pan mee is call PAN MEE and the squarish type is call MI HUN KUI. As normally i named both of them pan mee =.=
(I"M A MIHUN KUI FREAK)

Oh yea and here comes the weird situation, when we're paying off our parking ticket, i inserted the ticket into the auto paying machine followed by the jusco card( cuz stated there parking free with jusco card, insert parking ticket followed by jusco card) . Wat happened is that the ticket went in and came out after a few seconds, i didn't even manage to insert my jusco card in time, just quarter of it into the machine.
I thought the ticket was inserted wrongly so my babe and me busy inserting the ticket with different directions. i realised that on the machine stated (parking ticket paid) We were shocked! how can the machine do payment for us?? yea we did bought something from jusco but i did nothing to the ticket!!! and.. and the jusco card was just quarter inserted to the machine. WEIRD~
I was thinking maybe the machine has SAIKEIT power or maybe the machine has some kind of radiation/detector that it could actually detect my jusco card or the shampoo bought from jusco XD

When i reached home my sister claimed that she saw 2 contestants from project superstar ( Eddie and Will ) in one of the hawker center in USJ near summit. And yea , as usual she gone crazzy @@ over Eddie
i remembered that few weeks ago, i saw one of the contestants - ADRIAN having dinner in BBQ Plaza, sunway pyramid with an unknown girl (he looks great too)
And blehhh. HAU won the FINAL for the male category in the competition!!
How sad was her and how happy was I..WAHHAAHA

No comments: